TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can buy a ticket in advance and use it at the time that suits you best. NB! The chip card can only have one valid Serena Ski lift pass at a time, so you cannot load a new ticket on the chip until you have used the previous one. However, tickets from other centers may be valid at the same time and will not be wiped out when you purchase your Serena Ski ticket.
Serena Ski recommends using an Axess chip card to ensure compatibility. NOTE! If you are loading an Axess Center ticket for the first time on a SkiData chip, you will need to activate your SkiData ticket at the ticket office before using it at the ski lift gate. Unfortunately, some of the perforated SkiData tickets do not work at the gate, even though the ticket is successfully activated at the ticket office. The ticket can be transferred to a working Axess chip at the ticket office. The new Axess chip card can be redeemed at the price stated in the price list.
- Online you can buy hourly, evening and day / multi-day tickets on an existing Axess chip card. You can also load tickets for all SkiData 01-beginning and 30-starting KeyCard tickets. (e.g. Axess WTP: K20000EP / 4P8-0M9, SkiData: 01-1614 2378 8082 5428 4580-8)
- Except for the company card, all lift tickets are personal and may not be transferred / sold to another person.
- Staff will supervise the use of tickets at the lift gates. The holder of a lift ticket must be able to prove that the ticket is being used correctly. If a person violates the general rules of slope and conduct or these terms of delivery, the ski resort staff has the right to take the card and hold it for a fixed period or the whole season.
- Tickets purchased at the online store are subject to the same delivery terms and conditions as tickets purchased from the ticket office. We comply with the terms and conditions of SHKY’s and Consumer Ombudsman’s terms and conditions for ski services. See delivery terms.
- Tickets are always paid at the time of purchase through Paytrail. Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as a payment broker and payment service provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail plc will appear as the payee on the bank statement or card bill and will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail plc is licensed as a payment institution. In the event of a complaint, please contact the supplier first. Paytrail plc, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 2, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland. Phone: 0207 181830.
- The price of lift tickets when purchased at the resort may differ from the prices of online shop. The current price list can be found at the ticket office and on our website.
- If the season card is used by someone other than the cardholder, we will always charge a $ 150 inspection fee.
- We charge a fee of EUR 20 for a new seasonal or business card.
- An already purchased ticket cannot be changed, modified or canceled.
- All cards in the Axess ticket system are remotely readable. Do not pierce the cards or damage the chip. The customer must redeem a new smart card to replace a damaged SmartCard. The card should be placed on the left side, in the breast pocket, the backside or the sleeve pocket of the jacket.
- It is up to the skier to provide the insurance cover that he or she deems necessary.